About Aquarius Pediatrics
At Aquarius Pediatrics, it is our mission to provide the healthcare and treatment that children need. Through our experience, compassion, and expertise, we've created a pediatric office that children love, can feel safe in, and receive the medical help they need.
Whether your child needs pediatric care, vaccinations, asthma treatment, ADHD treatment, and everything between, we are ready to help them.
Our goals for treating asthma are as follows:
- Control asthma by reducing impairment through prevention of chronic and troublesome symptoms (eg, coughing or breathlessness in the daytime, in the night, or after exertion)
- Reduce the need for a short-acting beta2-agonist (SABA) for quick relief of symptoms (not including prevention of exercise-induced bronchospasm)
- Maintain near-normal pulmonary function
- Maintain normal activity levels (including exercise and other physical activity and attendance at work or school)
- Satisfy patients' and families' expectations for asthma care
With more than 10 years experience, our pediatrician is adept at delivering effective asthma treatments.
Our office offers flexible scheduling and we do everything we can to work with your schedule. Call us at (210) 560-4500 today to schedule an appointment and let us know how we can help your child.